Heavy Duty Banner Stand
- STURDY, HEAVY DUTY, HEAVIER WIND RESISTANT, HIGH QUALITY
- Material: Aluminum
- Height Range: 36 in – 96 in
- Width Range :48 in – 96 in
- Banner not included
- Perfect for trade shows, business promotions, and information display to walk-in customers
- our durable Retractable Banner Stand with a full color 100% digitally printed banner is an easy and inexpensive way to showcase your business!
- This banner stand comes together very easily – taking 5 minutes to set up.
– ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS: PLEASE DO NOT FOLD BANNERS!
– WE DO NOT RECOMMEND OUR CUSTOMERS TO USE ANY OF OUR STEP AND REPEAT STANDS OUTDOORS BECAUSE WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- About Our Printing Procedure:
- We design and print all of our products in-house. No middle man or outsourcing!
- Print full CMYK color using digital printer that provides durability, water resistance, and UV protection
- Can print any sizes up to 8 ft x 150 ft seamless
- Will all of our backdrops rolled in a tube box – we do not fold them in order to eliminate creasing
- All of our backdrops include free hem and grommets
- A pole pocket may be added to your step & repeat backdrops, at no additional cost. (By request only)
- We offer 1-day turnaround time
- Most orders ship on same day & large volume orders will take additional days (proofs must be approved by the client in a timely manner for fast processing)
- Our step and repeat banners are good for events, trade shows, birthdays, weddings, and much more.
– PLEASE NOTE:
- Vector format (eps, ai, pdf, etc) are prefer
- For Optimal Result, Files must be proportional, to the dimensions of the final banner
- Any raster format (pixel based images life jpg. or pds.)
- Files would be good for use if the image looks clean when zoomed in 100% scale at 100 dpi (Dots per inch)
- Our fabric banners are made out of 100% Polyester with slight plastic overlay, so please keep in mind that this material is NOT textile cotton
- Color finish on our fabric banners may seem less vibrant compared to that of vinyl banners due to the material’s heavy absorption of ink